Tuesday 1 May 2012

Photo Grid - Android App

Looking through my Twittter stream today, as usual I came across some interesting new links, resources and tools. Being a relatively new owner of an up to date Android mobile device, I am now rather like a child in a toy shop, really excited about all the different apps that can be explored. It's an exciting time for me...

Photo Grid, a new photo editing Android app, caught my eye via Richard Byrne's excellent Android 4 Schools' site. You can view other posts on free Android apps here.

I downloaded Photo Grid as a result of viewing the article on the Android 4 Schools blog, and below and above you can see the results. Quite a neat app, I think, but obviously I need to experiment far more to realise its full potential!

ODD IMAGE OUT

Can you spot which of my images in the Photo Grid below is the odd one out, and why?

A clue: I can't wait to see the image which is the odd one out in the next few days!!

Magical Moments in Mobile Learning
The irrepressible and amazing Shelly Terrell gave a webinar presentation at the 5th Virtual Round Table Web Conference entitled Magical Moments in Mobile Learning: 20+ Tips and Resources.
If you are interested in mLearning in general, it is well worth bookmarking this presentation right NOW as it really is a wonderful resource!!

No comments: