Friday 28 May 2010

All Worthy Winners

I would just like to say many congratulations to all the members of my fabulous PLN who have been voted in the Top 100 Blogs by Lexiophiles. You can find out the results from Bab.la here.

Talk To Me In Korean has been voted the number one blog for 2010. Well done!



A blog on the Italian language and culture I mentioned in an earlier post has also been included in the Top 100- "Diario di una Studentessa Matta", by Melissa Muldoon. It is a great way for me to brush up my language, because the blog contains a rich variety of different topics and language points.
The lovely wordle below shows the Top 10 in the Language Teaching category blogs and it is great to see people I know via blogging, Beltfree Ning and Twitter.

It was a thrill to be included in the 495 nominations, and I would like to thank everyone who voted for me this year. It was a great experience.

Coming Soon!
Book review of Moodle 1.9 Theme Design: Beginner's Guide
Wine review of the divine "Anima Petri".

2 comments:

Martin Sketchley said...

Thank you for your post. I have decided to follow the "Talk To Me In Korean" blog now having spent three years in Korea.

Janet Bianchini said...

Hi Martin

That's great! Thanks for popping by.