Tuesday 29 January 2013

Photopeach Comics & Cartoons


I am enjoying the wonderful EVO DigitalStorytelling4kids session, and this is one of the tasks for Week 3.  We have to create a video / slideshow using a tool such as Photopeach.  This tool is very easy to use and you simply upload your photos, choose some music, add some captions and press Publish.  There is also a Quiz feature, which is great for reviewing vocabulary topics with students.

I have chosen to create a slideshow to showcase some of the comics and cartoons I created for the EVO Digital Storytelling Week 2 tasks, and I have also included some of my favourite comics & cartoons from the past.

I owe special thanks to Shelly for inviting me to join this inspirational session. I'm hooked!

Janet's Comics & Cartoons on PhotoPeach

2 comments:

L. Mainer said...

Janet,
This is great. Thanks for sharing. I am also participating in the EVO. And the information you shared with the group last week was AWESOME!
LaQuita

Janet Bianchini said...

LaQuita - Thanks so much for commenting here! It's a huge thrill to be learning and sharing ideas with you in the EVO session :-))